We are now hiring for field surveyors for an exciting project happening this Spring!! The Surveyor is expected to collect facts and opinions by interviewing people that are commuting on public transportation. These surveys (interviews) are conducted for market research companies, government agencies and other organizations.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Will ride on an assigned bus from NYC and expected to move about the moving buses, distributing and collecting paper surveys.
- At the end of the bus route or another predetermined location, you will then take another assigned bus back towards NYC for next assignment and/or to drop off their survey materials.
- In addition to surveying, surveyors might be asked to help on administrative task in between trips, including: organizing and preparing field packets and surveys, checking completed and returned surveys, sharpening pencils, creating pencil bags for field, etc.
- Two years recent experience with public or consumers.
- One year experience working in a similar role.
- Must speak Spanish/ Bilingual.
- Must have a working smart phone.
- Must be able to stand for long period of time.
- Must be willing to commute.
- Must have open availability.